Is your home and equipment protected from lightning & surges? Probably not! Most people wait until they need something before they get it – however, in the case of surge protection, if you wait until you need it … IT’S TOO LATE!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many homeowner policies don’t cover losses that are the result of a power surge.
- Many insurance companies give a discount for homes that have surge protectors.
- The average home gets hit with over 20 energy spikes a day.
- You get up to 30% more life out of your appliances and electronic equipment if you use surge protectors.
- A lightning strike up to one mile away can do damage to your sensitive equipment.
- You can get peace of mind inexpensively.
THE ULTIMATE HARDWARE SURGE PROTECTORS
For Residential and Light Commercial Applications
Any claim for damages under the repair or replacement policy shall be limited to $1500 per item up to but not exceeding twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000.00) per occurrence, nor shall Sycom be liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages or any economic loss. For complete warranty information, see package insert delivered at time of install.